When you´re trying to connect to a remote machine / desktop / application you might get SSL error 61 from the Citrix Receiver saying that the DigiCert Global Root G2 certificate is not trusted.
The solution for this on a typical Windows 10 Machine is:
- Go to the DigiCert website https://www.digicert.com/digicert-root-certificates.htm and download the DigiCert Global Root G2 certificate (right click “Save as”).
- Open the start menu of Windows 10, type “cert” and choose “Manage computer certificates”
- Select “Intermediate Certification Authorities” and then “Certificates”
- Right click in the window on the right and select “All tasks” -> “Import”
- Select “Next”, then choose the certificate you have downloaded in step 1
- Choose “Select certificate store atutomatically” and then finish the import process
- You´re done :-).